Who We Are
The Home Furnishings Association (HFA), with roots dating back to 1920, is North America’s largest and most-valued organization devoted specifically to the needs and interests of home furnishings retailers. There are more than 1,400 members representing more than 7,000 storefronts across North America.
The Association has offices in the east, west and central United States, as well as Retailer Resource Centers in the High Point and Las Vegas markets to provide members with programs, resources and services. It also serves as a unified voice in federal and state government matters to champion the issues most important to retailers.
Their success is our business!
What We Do
- We provide the collaborative community retailers turn to for education.
- We deliver a climate conducive to networking to strengthen industry relationships and build new strategies for success.
- We help facilitate the opportunities that encourage and equip the next generation of home furnishings professionals to flourish.
- We stand for and with home furnishings retailers across North America to champion the legislative and regulatory issues that affect the industry, and retailers in particular.
- We explore current and future technologies that will benefit retailers and identify resources to assist in adopting the right solutions.
- HFA publishes a monthly magazine, RetailerNOW. This publication brings a unique editorial focus to progressive and relevant issues concerning the home furnishings industry in the retailer’s voice, with an emphasis on issues impacting retailers NOW.