Frequently Asked Questions
What are the application requirements?
- Must be members of the HFA
- Must have two or more years of work experience in a leadership role in your company
- Will be 19-39 years of age at the time of the event
- Must commit to travel to the event location and be fully able to participate throughout the event
- Must have the support of your company’s chief executive to participate (letter submitted, see application)
- Must provide complete and accurate profile information within application, including demographic information and birth date
- Must agree to participate in a post event evaluation and to provide a written summary of your experience, what you learned and what you will implement in your business/operation
- Must complete the full application (incomplete applications will not be considered)
When will I be notified?
- Applications will be reviewed by the selection committee and applicants will be notified by an HFA coordinator ASAP as to whether you have been selected.
What will I need to pay for?
- If selected, you agree to pay for your travel and accommodation expenses in full.
- A registration fee of $199 must be submitted. We will credit back $99 to you for a future HFA educational event upon successful completion of the program.
- Since attendance relates directly to and is intended to directly benefit your work/business/professional development, it is expected that your company’s chief executive will authorize the necessary time and additional funds for selected participants to fully participate in the event.