2017 Immersion Program Opportunities
The Home Furnishings Association (HFA) announces the launch of an incredible experience for 2017, offering one-of-kind visits with the industry’s best in class retailers. The Next Generation Now members of HFA are encouraged to apply for the HFA—Leadership Immersion Experience.
In our unwavering commitment to provide unique and value driven programs to our membership, HFA has created a two and one half day program featuring an agenda developed to showcase the finely tuned operations of the most successful retailers in the country. With visits to distribution centers, corporate headquarters and a local retail storefront, attendees will have exclusive access to executives and key staff members.
- 2.5 days of intense observation, Q&A and operations tours.
- Open to HFA’s Next Generation Now furniture professionals.
- Learn firsthand why Best-in-Class retail operations work so successfully.
- Gain insights into efficiencies and apply them to your operation.
- Network with other young professionals to build your circle of influence.
- Get on the fast track to your next level of success.
- A registration fee of $199 must be submitted. We will credit back $99 to you for a future HFA educational event upon successful completion of the program.
- Applicants chosen to participate must work in a home furnishings retail store
and be members of HFA.
- Applicants must have a minimum of two years management experience.
Our next Leadership Immersion Experience is coming to you June 20-22, 2017
Be a part of our next NGN Leadership Immersion Experience at a Top 100 Retailer!
Hudson’s Furniture | 3290 W 1st St. | Sanford, FL 32771
Joshua Hudson, President of Hudson Furniture