Introduction into Container Shipping 101- Part I
You’ve just purchased some beautiful pieces from an overseas company, now how do you get it to your store? In this two-part series we will help introduce the language and how to’s of container shipping.
This webinar will cover the basics of container shipping.
You will discover:
• Language and terminology of Importing products
• Working with the manufacturers to initiate the process
• How to find the right company to move your product
• Why do you need a Freight forwarder?
• What kind of Insurance do you need and how to purchase it
• Can you ship less than a full container load?
• Pricing, Costs & Surcharges
Gulfstream Shippers Association is an association that combines the buying power of its members to secure and maintain competitive rates from ocean carriers. Our expertise is in the home furnishings, building materials, and manufacturing industries.Expertise in multiple modes of transportation including rail which reduces cargo handling, improves security, reduces damage and loss, and allows freight to be transported faster while reducing carbon footprint.