The customer journey is rapidly changing, and the way you sell should too. Today, more than 70% of initial interactions between customers and businesses happen outside of brick-and-mortar locations – meaning that the selling process has become even more nonlinear. We’ll discuss how the sales process has changed, what you should be training on, and what it may evolve into in years to come.
The guest for this webinar is Craig McAndrews, Professor of Practice, Bauer College of Business at the University of Houston.
Craig will cover how to:
- Meet customers where they are in their buying cycle
- Understand customer needs at each stage of purchase consideration
- Communicate effectively through empathy and active listening skills
- Focus on solving problems for customers
- Discover new technologies that can help you better connect with prospects
- Identify ways to build relationships
- Prioritize leads based on the likelihood of conversion rates
- Develop strategies for closing deals faster
Craig McAndrews – Professor of Practice, Bauer College of Business at University of Houston
Craig teaches courses as part of the Sales Excellence Institute, including Advanced Professional Selling and Digital Sales. Craig was recently recognized with the Wayne and Kathryn Payne Award for teaching excellence. Before joining the University of Houston, he was at Mattress Firm, where he served in various sales and leadership roles, including Chief Learning Officer and Chief Merchandising Officer. In addition to teaching, Craig also operates CMAC Advisory Group, a consulting and executive coaching firm.