HFA members can log in to see the benefit this partner offers.
Members receive exclusive discounts on inbound and outbound shipments of all sizes through the HFA Shipping Program, managed by PartnerShip®. Ship smarter with this free member benefit.
With membership, you can expect
- Save on small package shipping with discounts of 45% on FedEx Express and 25% on FedEx Ground (including returns and FedEx Home Delivery®).
- Reduce your LTL freight costs and easily rate shop with UPS Freight, YRC Freight, XPO, ArcBest, R+L Carriers, and many others.
- Easily manage and save on your inbound shipments with customized routing instructions.
- Benefit from partial and full truckload options for shipments that need added reliability and security or require specialized equipment.
- Improve your supply chain efficiency with affordable warehouse storage and fulfillment services.
- Receive expert management of international ocean and air freight.
Rely on FedEx for all of your shipping needs and save through the HFA member benefit program. Members receive 45% off FedEx Express and 25% off FedEx Ground. If you currently ship with FedEx, you’ll be able to continue using it the same way you do today. After you enroll in the FedEx Advantage Program, the discounts will be added to your account and then automatically applied to your shipments. Don’t have an account? No problem – you can open one when you enroll.
HFA members save on shipments with TForce Freight, YRC, XPO, Saia, and many others. These competitive rates are made available through our endorsed shipping provider, PartnerShip®. With this free HFA member benefit, you’ll reduce your freight costs, easily rate shop between carriers, and get dedicated support from shipping experts. Whether you’re shipping a single pallet or a full truckload, PartnerShip will help you ship smarter. Get a quote.
Check out the PartnerShip Connection Blog for important industry news and practical tips that will help you ship smarter. Also make sure to follow PartnerShip on Facebook, Twitter, and LinkedIn to see the latest updates. Take a look at a few of the most popular resources:
- Freight Shipping Documents 101
- A Practical Guide to Small Parcel Rates
- 5 Important Reasons You Should Be Using a Freight Broker
- The Ultimate Guide to Packaging Your Shipments
- 4 Steps to Gain Control of Your Inbound Shipping
- What Determines LTL Freight Rates? 9 Things You Should Know
- Common Accessorial Fees Explained