Being a member of the Home Furnishings Association is more than just a discount on products and services.
Members Only Online Center
Our online member center on myHFA.org is where you can manage all aspects of your membership.
You’ll also find on demand webinars, the membership directory, exclusive white papers/articles, and legislative updates.
Members can register online for any of our HFA networking events.
Your HFA membership representative is only a phone call or an event away.
They’re your experts, hooking you up with services you need, networking events you don’t want to miss, industry news you need to know, and so much more.
The HFA Online Store
Warehouse and operations products to simplify your business.
HFA members receive exclusive discounted pricing on all purchases.
Store and catalog available online and at the Retailer Resource Center locations in the Las Vegas and High Point Markets.
HFA Networking & Events
We are stronger collectively than any one of us is alone.
Tap into the many networking opportunities the HFA provides to position your company for growth:
• Conference—join your peers
• Regional Events—across the country
• Collaborative Teams—retailers making a difference
• Next Generation Now—HFA group of young professionals
• Education—from industry experts live & on demand
• Educational Seminars—@ High Point Market & Vegas
• HFA’s own RetailerNOW magazine
• eWeekly HFA updates
The HFA Advantage Benefits
Industry Business Solution Partners— Don’t waste valuable personnel doing what we can do for you. HFA vetted business resources include:
• Financing Solutions—waterfall approach/rate buy-downs
• Business Solutions—supplies, advice, training
• Government Advocacy— your voice in DC
• Warehouse and Operations— discounts on products you need
• Marketing Partners— trusted industry professionals
• Human Resource Tools—free advice hot line
• Freight & Logistics— from professionals who know furniture
• Get discounts on business products and services from best in class providers: Synchrony, Best Buy, Chase, Trekstone, Aramark, Office Depot, Sherwin Williams, and more.
You can turn more shoppers into customers.
- With the HFA financing program, our seamless easy to use program allows shoppers to apply only once and the waterfall technology includes primary, secondary and/or no credit check financing approval within minutes.
- HFA members receive exclusive buy-down rates, monthly specials, promotions, and reports to help drive repeat business and larger sales tickets.
- HFA members on average save over $1,600 annually using HFA financing program.
Save over $6,300 annually on services you use daily.
- Utilizing HFA vetted best in class partner for bankcard processing, HR and & legal advice, logistics, and shipping.
- HFA members on average save over $57,000 during membership in HFA.
- Contact our membership service team today and start saving!
Find out how your store compares to industry standards.
- With the HFA Retailer Performance Report, you can!
- HFA surveys the industry and creates an annual benchmarking report allowing you to compare your store to industry
- Join now and receive a free copy of the 2016 report ($199 value).
Lead and retain quality employees with ongoing professional education and training.
- HFA hosts monthly webinars and over 80 seminars each year on the topics members request.
- White papers and education curated for members only on the HFA Member Center.
Save hundreds of dollars on your warehouse product purchases.
- HFA warehouse products store is your one stop shop for all your office and warehouse needs.
- Members save on average over $200 annually using HFA’s warehouse program.
- New members receive a $100 warehouse gift card as a thank you for joining the Association.
Need more info?
Download Membership information.
Request membership information.