Special association pricing packages for new clients
For 30 years, STORIS has been the leading provider of technology to the home furnishings industry.
STORIS’ fully integrated suite includes Point of Sale, Mobile POS, Customer Experience Management, eCommerce Solutions, Inventory Control, Supply Chain Management, Merchandising, Business Intelligence, Accounting, and more. Our dedication to product development and consistent leadership delivers a distinct competitive advantage to our furniture retailers.
Our Unified Commerce Solution helps businesses increase profitability, improve efficiencies, and enhance the customer experience. STORIS provides not only top-tier technology but a full suite of professional services.
STORIS’ Client Services team helps our clients successfully adopt STORIS technology using best practices. A STORIS Project Manager is assigned as your point of contact during implementation from kick off to go-live. They work closely with your team to understand your goals, define system settings to match your business specifications and rules, implement streamlined tools, support data conversions, and provide training.
Retailers can meet with us at your convenience year-round or at the industry’s High Point or Las Vegas Markets. We look forward to helping you discover the difference. Visit STORIS.com or call 1-844-4-STORIS to learn more about our solutions or Request a Demo to speak to one of our Account Executives.
We are excited to bring you a modern technology solution to transform your traditional retail showroom, the STORIS NextGen Platform. Meet STORIS’ Mobile POS, which leverages the details provided during the selling process to optimize the buying experience. Mobile POS works in tandem with STORIS’ Customer Experience Management (CXM), enabling your sales associates to service their guests from customer introduction through Sales Order completion.
HFA & STORIS Partnership Over the Years
- STORIS’ technologies have been supporting HFA members for over 30 years.
- HFA retailers trust STORIS to process over $1.6 billion in revenue.
- STORIS runs over 677 HFA member stores.
- Our HFA members give STORIS an average NPS score of 9 out of 10.
- Trusted by HFA Retailer of the Year, Trailblazer, and Emerging Star Award Winners.
As a STORIS partner, you can expect:
- Retail POS
- With STORIS’ Point of Sale technology, retailers can deliver quality experiences in their showrooms, increase their average ticket, precisely complete orders, and process payments to meet EMV and PCI-PADSS requirements. STORIS POS supports Sales Orders, Special Orders, and Customer Service and Repairs.
- Mobile POS
- Deliver quality service to today’s tech-savvy consumers by providing real-time information without physical limitation. Mobile POS allows staff to engage customers using mobile technology anywhere in the showroom.
- Enhance inventory control with accurate, real-time tracking across your entire operation, including store locations, warehouses, DCs, and eCommerce. STORIS lets you quickly determine availability, adjust product statuses, replenish stock, and manage purchasing.
- Always have the right merchandise at the right time with Lead Time and Demand Forecasting. Generate merchandise strategies that lead to a higher GMROI using real-time analysis and historical trend data.
- The eSTORIS eCommerce platform provides retailers with a website that is directly integrated into STORIS for seamless product pricing, availability, and ordering. eSTORIS enables retailers to run a mobile responsive, SEO-friendly website designed to drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Customer Experience Management
- Tools within STORIS’ CXM can be used to organize customer profiles, track historical interactions, manage sales’ follow-up activities, and monitor closing ratios to see quality leads through to a closed sale.
- STORIS’ integrated distribution tools allow you to set attainable delivery dates and delight customers by surpassing their fulfillment expectations. Mobile barcode scanning enables retailers to organize their warehouse efficiently for picking, receiving, and transferring processes.
- Customer Service
- STORIS’ Customer Service module helps furniture and appliance retailers seamlessly transition from sale to service. Retailers can create Service Orders, track protection plans, manage orders for non-inventory requests such as time and labor, as well as inventory parts needed for repair.
- Business Intelligence
- Our Business Intelligence Suite provides analytical metrics to help recognize opportunities for growth. STORIS puts actionable information in the most effective formats, including dynamic reports and visual dashboards.
- Easily and securely manage your company’s accounting with real-time integration into your retail processes. Our three-way match system connects inventory, purchasing, and payables to eliminate error.
- STORIS Brand Book
- 2022 Home Furnishings Industry Trend Guide
- Meet the People Behind the STORIS Difference
- 10 Steps for Software Implementation Success
- Special Order Guide
- Revamped Protection Plans
- Ultimate Inventory Guide
- 12 Steps to eCommerce
- The Ultimate Guide to Logistics & Delivery Fulfillment