Special association pricing packages for new clients
For 30 years, STORIS has been the leading provider of technology to the home furnishings industry.
STORIS’ fully integrated retail POS, eCommerce platform, inventory control, customer experience management, logistics, mobile, in-store kiosk, and business intelligence solutions enable home furnishings retailers to successfully implement a Unified Commerce strategy. Retailers can manage their operations across all vital commerce channels through a single technology partnership.
Our dedication to product development and consistent leadership delivers a distinct competitive advantage to retail partners. STORIS provides top-tier technology and a full suite of professional services.
STORIS’ Client Services team helps our clients successfully adopt STORIS technology using best practices. A STORIS Project Manager is assigned as your point of contact during implementation from kick off to go-live. They work closely with your team to understand your goals, define system settings to match your business specifications and rules, implement streamlined tools, support data conversions, and provide training.
Retailers can meet with us virtually, year-round, and at High Point and Las Vegas Markets. We look forward to helping you discover the difference. Visit STORIS.com or call 1-844-4-STORIS to learn more about our solutions.
HFA & STORIS Partnership Over the Years
- STORIS’ technologies have been supporting HFA members for over 30 years.
- HFA retailers trust STORIS to process over $1.5 billion in revenue.
- STORIS runs over 640 HFA member stores.
- Our HFA members give STORIS an average NPS score of 9 out of 10.
- Trusted by HFA Retailer of the Year and Trailblazer Award Winners.
As a STORIS partner, you can expect:
- Retail POS
- With STORIS’ Point of Sale technology, retailers can deliver quality experiences in their showrooms, increase their average ticket, precisely complete orders, and process payments to meet EMV and PCI-PADSS requirements. STORIS POS supports Sales Orders, Special Orders, and Customer Service and Repairs.
- Enhance inventory control with accurate, real-time tracking across your entire operation, including store locations, warehouses, DCs, and eCommerce. STORIS lets you quickly determine availability, adjust product statuses, replenish stock, and manage purchasing.
- Integrated eCommerce
- The eSTORIS eCommerce platform provides retailers with a website that is directly integrated into STORIS for seamless product pricing, availability, and ordering. eSTORIS enables retailers to run a mobile responsive, SEO-friendly website designed to drive traffic and increase conversions.
- Customer Experience Management
- Tools within STORIS’ CXM can be used to organize customer profiles, track historical interactions, manage sales’ follow-up activities, and monitor closing ratios to see quality leads through to a closed sale.
- STORIS’ integrated distribution tools allow you to set attainable delivery dates and delight customers by surpassing their fulfillment expectations. Mobile barcode scanning enables retailers to organize their warehouse efficiently for picking, receiving, and transferring processes.
- Always have the right merchandise at the right time with Lead Time and Demand Forecasting. Generate merchandise strategies that lead to a higher GMROI using real-time analysis and historical trend data.
- Mobile POS
- Deliver quality service to today’s tech-savvy consumers by providing real-time information without physical limitation. Mobile POS allows staff to engage customers using mobile technology anywhere in the showroom.
- In-Store Kiosk
- A rising component of in-store technology is the self-service Kiosk. Consumers can utilize the Kiosk to view a retailer’s product catalog, confirm real-time inventory stock quantities and available delivery dates, and build individual shopping carts.
- Business Intelligence
- Our Business Intelligence Suite provides analytical metrics to help recognize opportunities for growth. STORIS puts actionable information in the most effective formats, including dynamic reports and visual dashboards.
- eSTORIS Release 4.3.6 is available now (July 2021)
- Meet the People Behind the STORIS Difference
- 12 Steps to eCommerce
- The Ultimate Guide to Logistics & Delivery Fulfillment
- Technology to Take Special Order to the Next Level