HFA members can log in to see the benefit this partner offers.
Furniture Retailers have worked hard to build their businesses and they ought to be able to succeed in today’s Amazon-ized Economy. Profit Chain was founded to help Furniture Retailers succeed in an increasingly competitive marketplace. Our mission is to help our clients achieve maximum profitability by delivering merchandise faster and cheaper than their competition. We are management consultants and trusted business advisors specializing in Supply Chain and Logistics Operations. We help Furniture Retailers increase sales and maximize profit by improving their Final Mile Delivery, Distribution (Warehousing), Inventory Management and Customer Service Operations.
We understand that figuring out how to manage optimal inventory levels and restructuring supply chain, distribution and transportation operations to maximize customer service and minimize costs can be intimidating and time consuming.
Clients are facing increasing competition from both “pure play” e-commerce companies such as Amazon and Wayfair as well as large national brick & mortar retailers. These large competitors are delivering product quicker and cheaper than small to mid-size companies have been able to – until now!
Our team of advisors are former F500 VP and C-level executives with leading retailers and manufacturers. We guide our clients from strategy to nuts & bolts implementation using our OPTImize methodology – tailored for small to mid-sized enterprises. OPTImize is a 3-dimensional framework and methodology for comprehensively evaluating and designing a supply chain. The methodology creates a roadmap for our clients from current state to the end state vision with initiatives, projects, and milestones over time. Our goal is to achieve transformation in a cost-efficient and strategic manner.
With membership, you can expect
- Consulting scope and deliverables will be tailored to your specific needs with actual, measurable results.
- Short-term projects, with quick results. No open-ended projects that are geared towards long-term billing.
- Reasonable rates. We don’t have the overhead that large consulting firms have.
- We only provide consultants with deep industry experience. No entry-level consultants that are learning on your dime.
- No high-pressure tactics – we work with you, at your pace.