Retail in the City is offering HFA members a special discount on our professional design fees. We are offering 10% off for stores less than 75,000 square feet. And we are offering 20% off for stores 75,000 square feet & larger. Our pricing is based on the overall square footage of the store for interior work and on the linear run of storefront footage for exterior work.
Retail in the City is a design firm specializing in designing new stores and renovating existing stores for furniture & mattress retailers across the United States. Founded by industry expert Jennifer Magee, Retail in the City provides a full range of retail design services ranging from storefront design to interior design, branding, space planning, visual merchandising, signage, new store concepts & more.
Jennifer has over 15 years of experience in the industry, has designed over 3 million square feet of retail space, and has serviced hundreds of clients, working almost exclusively with furniture & mattress retailers. She has an in-depth knowledge of layout stores to create better customer flow, improve the way the merchandise is presented, and increase sales.
Along with her talented team of architects, interior designers & renderers, Jennifer helps retailers assess their existing brand & store environment. Then she and her team create exterior and interior design packages so retailers can become more competitive in their home market or expand into new markets.
With membership, you can expect expertise on:
- Exterior design: Better advertises you to customers driving by to get more traffic into the store.
- Space planning: Improves your customer flow & merchandise layout to increase sales.
- Interior design: Improves your customer shopping experience & increases the likelihood to buy.
- Branding/Graphics: Communicates your values & establishes your brand to gain customer loyalty.
- Visual merchandising: Improves how your products are presented to inspire your customers to buy.