What’s your cut of the second COVID-19 stimulus package?
How much is your cut of the $900B COVID-19 Stimulus Package?
Learn if you qualify for a PPP loan, how to apply for one, and how to increase your existing loan. Chris Andresen, HFA’s Lobbyist, and Mark Schumacher, HFA’s CEO, will break down the new package, including expanded employee tax credits, the new definition of forgivable expenses, and what the “easier” forgiveness requirements are. It could mean free money!
The discussion will cover these topics:
- Who’s eligible for a PPP loan
- If you have an existing PPP loan, how can you request an increase?
- What is the “new” definition of “forgivable” expense (it’s been expanded)
- What does PPP forgiveness look like now?
- Special help for minority-owned businesses.
- Seasonal employers are more fully defined.
- Economic injury disaster loans – new grants
- Why certain SBA loans just became much more attractive.
- Deferred social security taxes have been extended
- The employee retention tax credit has been expanded.
And much more!