COVID-19 | Recovery Resources
The Home Furnishings Association is here to help members during this new economy. On this page, members will find the information they need to navigate these difficult times — from small business loans to human resource issues to special tax benefits. And because we believe our greatest benefit as an association is collaboration, we’re posting stories from our members just like you about best practices that are working. Got a tip? We want to hear from you! If there’s something you want to see on the page or if you have a question, please contact your membership specialist. We’re in this together.
HFA LATEST REPORTS
LOAN & GRANT RESOURCES
- New EZ and Revised Full Forgiveness Applications for the Paycheck Protection Program
- Paycheck Protection Program loan forgiveness application form
- QIP IRS Guidelines
- Paycheck Protection Program Borrower Application Form
- COVID-19 ECONOMIC INJURY DISASTER LOAN APPLICATION
- Federal Reserve Board Commercial Paper Funding Facility
- Resources for maintaining & growing Canadian businesses
- Resources for Canadian small businesses affected by COVID-19
- Managing the COVID-19 coronavirus for Canadian employees
HR & EMPLOYEE ISSUES
The game has changed for in-store sales
Thursday, July 30th at 12:00 PM Pacific / 3:00 PM Eastern
A lot has changed in the past four months. How is your sales staff meeting customers on their new sales journey? In the next HFA Live COVID-19 Webinar, Home Furnishings Association members Dennis Dieter of Walker Furniture and Katie White of Boone’s Furniture & Gifts will share what their staff are doing with in-store customers, and how those new strategies translate into sales. Join Dieter, White and HFA Executive Vice President Mark Schumacher on July 30. Bring your questions!
WEBINAR: The game has changed for in-store sales
A lot has changed in the past four months. How is your sales staff meeting customers on their new sales journey? In this webinar, Home Furnishings Association members Dennis Dieter of Walker Furniture and Katie White of Boone’s Furniture & Gifts will share what their staff is doing with in-store customers, and how those new strategies translate into sales.
State COVID-19 Business Resources
HFA BEST PRACTICES
HAVE A CONCERN?
Fill out the form below and tell us how we can help. We don’t have all the answers, but we can connect you to resources where you can find the information you need.